The facilities at Primrose Lodge Weymouth are maintained to the highest standards to ensure the best possible level of care. We offer residents the opportunity to meet our Activities Coordinator and get involved with armchair exercises, weekly quizzes, bingo afternoons and a range of other activities to keep them entertained.
Our large lounges and dining area are great places to socialise with other residents and visiting family and friends.
Residents can have a newspaper delivered on a daily or weekly basis, and the local library will bring books for you to enjoy and read in the comfort of your own armchair.
We also have regular visits from a hairdresser, chiropodist and aromatherapist to ensure the home retains a relaxed and calming ambience.
Read more about our rooms here.
Our Facilities Include:
- Attractively decorated private bedrooms
- Dining rooms and lounges that are comfortable, homely and large enough for social activities, yet suitable for cosy meetings with friends and family
- Daily activities to provide social connections and stimulation
- An open door and welcome approach is always available for family and friends to visit anytime, with residents free to entertain them exactly as they would in their own homes
- Trained staff on hand 24 hours a day to provide care and assistance
- A visiting Hairdressing and Chiropody Service is available
- Additional services including Optician appointments can be arranged by the home. Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy can be accessed through the local G.P. where required.