- Superb location, not far to the main seafront
- Relaxed, friendly and very comfortable lifestyle
- Attractive and spacious en-suite rooms
- Open door policy for family and friends to visit at all times allowing residents to entertain exactly as they would in their own homes
- Fully trained and experienced staff
- Regular entertainment, outings and activities
There are 36 attractive and tastefully decorated rooms with en-suite facilities. We have two lounges and a separate dining area on the ground floor. We have a passenger lift to aid access between the floors.
We tailor a broad range of activities to achieve many objectives. The importance for some is maintaining strength, flexibility and finding balance; for others, it is stimulation, interaction and finding enjoyment in what they do.
Our Home is also equipped with multimedia technology to allow you to surf the net, email family and friends or even Skype for a virtual face to face chat.
Trips and days out are organised with staff and families and residents benefit from a number of trips to the coast together with other tourist attractions in the area and nearby wildlife hotspots
Taking a break is really important for everyone’s well-being. It is even more important when you’re living with the day-to-day demands of caring or being cared for, so we are delighted to be able to offer a respite service at Primrose Lodge.
Should you need short term care, we will listen to your needs and concerns and tailor a short stay with us. With excellent care, delicious food and new activities to try we aim to make your stay a real holiday.